MaxMatch Missing from Toolbar 5.11

GoldWave general discussions and community help
Sarge

MaxMatch Missing from Toolbar 5.11

Post by Sarge »

Chris,

Great job on 5.11! Thanks for all the extra features and answering all of our requests, but I just wanted to let you know that when you go to edit the toolbar (Options | Toolbar), the "MaxMatch" button disappears from the effect menu. It goes back to the list on the left under the edit toolbar layout If you go to insert it back, it still remains left out of the layout.

I did a fresh install completely thinking I might have had an error, but the same thing occured. Anyone else having this problem? I know for the time being I can go back Edit menu and select MaxMatch from there, but I was just wondering if anyone has experieced this problem yet.

Sarge
PeachGirl

Post by PeachGirl »

I think I have the same problem too Sarge. I went to put the GWVoice plugins into the toolbar, and same problem.

I think the release is great as well. Thanks for adding the words "Volume" too, and on such short notice. The one thing I have to say is that only one of my "R's" were fixed. When you click on the "Playback Rate" button the window that opens up still says "Playback rate", not "Playback Rate" (in the upper left hand corner), if you can fix that, it would make me happy. I know again not a big deal to most people, but the MaxMatch button should be fixed at least. Thanks again Chris. :D

EDIT NOTICE: I also just noticed that the "Change Volume" button is missing completely as well under mine (it's not even in the toolbar menu). The MaxMatch is still there, but Change Volume Button is nowhere to be found. I hope my request didn't mess up the whole GoldWave code. :(
GoldWave Inc.
Site Admin

Re: MaxMatch Missing from Toolbar 5.11

Post by GoldWave Inc. »

I've found and fixed the tool bar problem (related to volume effect name changes), along with the other 'r'. Another update will be released soon.

Chris