GoldWave license

GoldWave general discussions and community help
BWierman

GoldWave license

Post by BWierman »

I've used a licensed copy of GoldWave for several years; it's one of the best designed and implemented pieces of software I use.

Recently, I downloaded a copy to my office PC to test the plug-in for M4A files. Now I find that I like having the convenience of a copy on both my home PC and my office PC.

Am I expected to purchase a separate license for the office? I'm not complaining, if that's the expectation; I just want to know if that's the case, or if I may somehow use my existing license for both locations.

Thanks,

Bob
GoldWave Inc.
Site Admin

Re: GoldWave license

Post by GoldWave Inc. »

If you will be the only one using the program and it won't be running on both computers at the same time, then you can use the same license on both computers.

Chris
babyowl123

time allows

Post by babyowl123 »

Are there any time allows when using Goldwave?
babyowl123

register

Post by babyowl123 »

where can I register (GoldWave)?
Sarge

Re: register

Post by Sarge »

babyowl123 wrote:where can I register (GoldWave)?

Open GoldWave and click Options | Register. Enter the User ID and Password that was supplied to you via email from GoldWave. Product will be good to go. ENJOY!

(I assume you already have purchased GoldWave, and recieved the User ID and Password... But just in case you were looking to purchase GoldWave, go here: http://goldwave.ca/purchase.php).

Sarge