Recording Voicemail from Iphone

GoldWave general discussions and community help
Murd

Recording Voicemail from Iphone

Post by Murd »

I am new to Goldwave and am having a hard time copying voicemail from my Iphone to my computer using Goldwave software. Any help out there
Gord

Re: Recording Voicemail from Iphone

Post by Gord »

What exactly do you mean by "copying voicemail from my Iphone to my computer"? Is the voice-mail message already in an audio file on the iPhone, or are you talking about retrieving (listening to) a message from your voice-mail system via your iPhone and recording it onto your computer?
Murd

Post by Murd »

Voice message is on my IPhone saved. Would like to save to my desktop computer
Gord

Post by Gord »

When you say "saved" do you mean that after you listened to the message on your iPhone the voice-mail system said something like "to delete this message press 7, to save it press 9" and you pressed 9 (or whatever the corresponding number was)?
Murd

Post by Murd »

It is saved on Verizon. I was able to do this years ago with Audicity software that will not work this time
Gord

Post by Gord »

Okay, so you want to use your phone to access your Verizon voice mailbox, play the message, and record it on your computer. There is an earlier discussion on the topic here. To summarize:
basically, you can copy a voice mail to your laptop if you have a smart phone. Just insert one end of a audio cable to the headphone jack of your smart phone, and the other end to the microphone jack of your laptop
Have a read through the rest of that thread and see if it points you in the right direction.