CUE Split Successfully but wrong Track Number?

GoldWave general discussions and community help
AMRAAM_Missiles

CUE Split Successfully but wrong Track Number?

Post by AMRAAM_Missiles »

Hey there,
currently i am using v5.67 and i just used CUE Split to split out multiple tracks from a single FLAC using a CUE file.
The process went just fine, but all the track numbers are 02, which forced me to re-edit it by another tool, all others info like album, track name etc are just fine and match with the CUE File.
I want to ask if this is a bug? Because it is annoying to have to edit the track number every time i split it.
I tried to search around but found nothing.
Here is the picture
Gord

Re: CUE Split Successfully but wrong Track Number?

Post by Gord »

Before performing the split, go into the File > Information... dialog and enter ## into the Track number field. From the GoldWave manual:
If the Track number is set to ##, GoldWave replaces it with a sequential number based on the order in which the files are split. The first split file will have a track number of 1, then the next file will have 2, etc.
AMRAAM_Missiles

Re: CUE Split Successfully but wrong Track Number?

Post by AMRAAM_Missiles »

Gord wrote:Before performing the split, go into the File > Information... dialog and enter ## into the Track number field. From the GoldWave manual:
If the Track number is set to ##, GoldWave replaces it with a sequential number based on the order in which the files are split. The first split file will have a track number of 1, then the next file will have 2, etc.
Oh well, this does help.
Thanks! I didn't know that the original FLAC was tagged as Track 2.