GoldWave is the best program ever...

GoldWave general discussions and community help
Sarge

GoldWave is the best program ever...

Post by Sarge »

Hi,

I am new member to the boards here, but frequently checked them out (when I wasn't a member). I have been using GoldWave for a while now (the evaluation version), and am going to get the retail version ASAP. I have never seen an editing program so small, do so much. It just amazing. I have been using the product and it does just as much as all the other programs my other friend has that costs a lot of money. I just want to say, thanks for a great product, and look forward to speaking with some of you on the boards. Take care. And by the way....Chris, you rock!

Sarge
DewDude420

Post by DewDude420 »

Goldwave is the program that ushered me into the digital audio world. I got it on a copy of the CD boot magazine (which is now MaximumPC) used to put out. It was funny because that was the month i was looking at audio programs. I registered in 1997 and i've been EXTREMELY happy with the program since.

As a matter of fact, i did find my original confirmation of registration i got in the mail from Chris....however, i think i may have thrown it away because someone spilt coke on it.