Error after installing the programme

VideoMeld discussions and community help
Barbablanc

Error after installing the programme

Post by Barbablanc »

Hi Chris,

I tried contacting you directly via two email addresses, but never got a reply.

I was recommended VideoMeld by a friend. The software I am using at the moment can't add videos within videos and Video Meld can. So, that was my primary reason for selecting your program.

My friend informed me that in the free version, you get a watermark on the finished video, so I went straight for a license, rather than "try then buy".

Unfortunately, having paid, I find I am unable to use the software. I get an error (see photo at this link https://www.flickr.com/photos/berni_arm ... 417993405/). I have tried your website's offered solution of reinstalling the program twice (using both your offered servers) to no avail.

I thought the missing file might not be vital and I opened the program anyway. But the program either was vital or Video Meld is not for me because the latency between the screen and what you see in the preview mirror was unacceptable in a video program.

In light of this, I would like to ask for some help resolving this issue. Or if that is not possible, then I'd appreciate a refund of my license fee, please.

Thank you in advance for your cooperation,

Barbablanc

(Berni Armstrong)
GoldWave Inc.
Site Admin

Re: Error after installing the programme

Post by GoldWave Inc. »

Sorry for the trouble you've having with VideoMeld. I'm not sure why those problems are happening on your computer. The slow preview could be caused by a number of things (overactive antivirus software, storage location, encoding, etc.). I always recommend that potential customers try the software before purchasing a license to ensure it runs well on their computer.

Your order will be refunded.