Wanting to purchase Multique-- here is what I need it to ...

General discussions and questions about MULTIQUENCE
alpha

Wanting to purchase Multique-- here is what I need it to ...

Post by alpha »

I need to take some .avi files into Multiquence and rearrange them, also add a few titles per section, save it and then output the result to a VHS ... I am guessing Multiquence can do that, but just wanted to ask ... Any info would be appreciated ... Thanks, Bill
GoldWave Inc.
Site Admin

Re: Wanting to purchase Multique-- here is what I need it to

Post by GoldWave Inc. »

Multiquence lets to arrange and edit existing AVI files and add captions. You'll need a video card with a TV output to record the final file on VHS while playing it full screen in Windows Media Player.

Chris
alpha

any particular video card?

Post by alpha »

I used to have a Dazzle 150 kit, but never used it. I think it is basically a USB 2.0 connection that runs output thru its hardware card on to a VCR.

Or I suppose I could get some other card. Just trying to find out what I need to make this all happen with the Multiquence software so I can get it right.

Thanks
Stiiv

Re: any particular video card?

Post by Stiiv »

alpha wrote:I used to have a Dazzle 150 kit, but never used it. I think it is basically a USB 2.0 connection that runs output thru its hardware card on to a VCR.
Try DazzleGeek for lots of info on the DVCII & other Dazzle products., like the 150. IIRC, the 150 records mpeg-1...don't think it supports mpeg-2, but I could be wrong.
Stiiv