GoldWave Verification Signature ?!?

GoldWave general discussions and community help
Jajan

GoldWave Verification Signature ?!?

Post by Jajan »

Today, for some reason, I had to reinstall Windows 7, the installation went well and the drivers... !
But then I installed the latest version of GoldWave, and I can't start it.... :/

I receive an error message :

I never had this error message before however, I installed Windows 7 with the same installation as the previous one, when I had no problem.... :oops:

Why that.. ??
17/10/1999
Tristan

Re: GoldWave Verification Signature ?!?

Post by Tristan »

Maybe you were just lucky the first time. Try installing an earlier version of GoldWave and see if that works.

The later the version of any piece of software, the greater the chance you will encounter compatibility issues with Windows 7, since everything will have been tested on Windows 10.
I don't want to read the manual either, but, then, it isn't my problem, is it?
Jajan

Post by Jajan »

I have this as error message now with Goldwave 6.45 and 6.47 :

I never had this message before.....
17/10/1999
Tristan

Post by Tristan »

If you have a firewall activated, you might try shutting that off temporarily. I admit I'm really reaching here.

I've never gotten that error message, and I think I started using GoldWave in 2003 on Windows XP. You might want to keyword 'verification signature error Windows 7' on Google and see what happens. I think I quit using Windows 7 about a year after Windows 10 was released.

Sorry I couldn't be more help.
I don't want to read the manual either, but, then, it isn't my problem, is it?
GoldWave Inc.
Site Admin

Post by GoldWave Inc. »

Windows 7 seems to have trouble verifying the code signing certificate for GoldWave. Check the date and time on your computer to ensure it is correct and try restarting your computer.