out of sync

General discussions and questions about MULTIQUENCE
stommel

out of sync

Post by stommel »

is it just me recognizing that multiquence saves videos a little bit out of sync? in preview they sync perfectly but after rendering its slightly out of it. i´m using many still images plus fx synced to music.
mathyou9

Re: out of sync

Post by mathyou9 »

[See this thread.]

Technically I think it's actually the preview that's out-of-sync (and not the final product.) For projects that I've done in Multiquence, in watching the preview, the video appears to be lagging behind the audio by a few milliseconds. But the final product is always in-sync.

On the other hand, if I align the tracks to appear to be sync'ed in the preview, then the final product is out-of-sync the other way around (i.e., instead, the audio is lagging slightly behind the video.) Is this the case with your final video?
stommel

Post by stommel »

yes, exactly. the preview seems to be quicker as it really is (maybe because of the smaller window?). but i found out that this effect is stronger in windows 7 than xp. so its just trying and fine tuning.
GoldWave Inc.
Site Admin

Post by GoldWave Inc. »

Changing the frame rate or the sampling rate under Options | Playback may help a bit, but synchronization during preview depends on how accurate the sound driver is, and that is not always ideal.

Chris